- Size (In)3, 4 in
Sioux Chief 883 or 884 Series TKO closet flanges are installed where necessary in drainage systems. Closet flange are fastened to floor and provide tabs or slots for fastening closet bolts to flange ring. Flanges have a 3" Sch. 40 hub connection which conforms to ASTM D2665 (PVC) or D2661 (ABS) and also install inside most 4" pipe. Knockout cap must come out in one piece and shall be sized larger than drain opening, preventing it from falling down drain line. Closet flanges hold a standard head test and be UPC listed.
- Flange body: PVC
- Connection: 3" SCH. 40 hub/inside
- Overall height: 2.75"
- Overall diameter: 7.13"
- Screw centers: 6"
- Flange thickness: 0.38"
- Hub depth: 2.4375"
- Knockout diameter: 4"
- Proven performance, improved design
- Knockout will not break apart and cannot fall down drain pipe
- Corrosion-resistant 430 stainless steel swivel ring is engineered for maximum strength
- Holds five floors (22 PSI) for head test